Friday 12 March 2010

The Twelve: Spearhead #1

I haven't read the first 8 issues of The Twelve that were released before this On-Shot (I am about to order them on eBay, however...) but I needed to buy this.  Why?  WWII imagery, of course!  Well, not just that to be fair; this cover is incredible and the art inside is just as beautiful.

The Twelve: Spearhead #1 - Marvel
Artist: Paolo Rivera

I can't wait to read issues 1-8, but I'm sure that it will just anger me that the series was abandoned so heinously in the middle of its run.  There's an ad for The Twelve #9 in the back of this Spearhead One-Shot, so I guess that there is still hope that the full original series will emerge in 2010.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.

[BEEEEEEEEEEEP!]