Sunday 21 March 2010

Lazy Sunday #4: Surplus Cover Roundup

Well, aren't you in for a treat?  This Lazy Sunday post is going to round up all of the covers that I couldn't show you that I wanted to from earlier this month.  There just aren't enough days in a week to give everything it's own post so what better way to show you these than in a bumper Sunday post every now and then?  I know, I know, I'm just too good to you all.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy, starting with Sparta USA #1 and continuing with a whole massive bunch of other covers after the jump.

Sparta USA #1 - DC
Artist: David Lapham
As I said, plenty more overflow goodness for you... RIGHT NOW!




Spider-Man Noir: Eyes Without A Face #4 - Marvel
Artist: Patrick Zircher
PunisherMAX: Butterfly #1 - Marvel
Artist: Laurence Campbell
Batman #697 - DC
Artist: Tony Daniel
Daytripper #4 - Vertigo
Artist: Gabriel Bá
Ultimate Spider-Man #8 - Marvel
Artist: Takeshi Miyazawa
The Unwritten #11 - Vertigo
Artist: Yuko Shimizu 
X-Men: Pixe Strikes Back #2 - Marvel
Artist: Stuart Immonen
Batman: Widening Gyre #5 - DC
Artist: Bill Sienkiewicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.

[BEEEEEEEEEEEP!]