Tuesday 16 February 2010

Blackbeard: Legend of the Pyrate King #3

I decided to dive back into the solits for the past week for today's cover - back to the well known series (ahem) Blackbeard: Legend of the Pyrate King(!).  Comic Book Resources reviewed this comic and gave it a 1.5/5 (actually quite a good score at CBR... they probably gave Demo #1 a 2/5).  I like this cover despite the girl's stupid tribal tattoo and the "pyrates" looking like goblins.  I wonder why...


Blackbeard: Legend of the Pyrate King #3 - Dynamite
Artist: Lucio Parrillo

Maybe it is my penchant for beer, green outfits and breasts that draw me towards this?  I'll definitely check out the cover of #4 next month; I hope it is as epic as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.

[BEEEEEEEEEEEP!]