Tuesday 2 February 2010

Amazing Spider-Man #619

The premise of this blog is simple: I will showcase a great comic book cover every day.

The idea for this blog came to me on the bus this morning as I finished Amazing Spider-Man #619 and turned back to the front.  The cover deserved to be displayed somewhere.  I've thought about this often after seeing a multitude of comic book covers and now I've decided to do something about it.

So, here it is, the cover that inspired it all:

Amazing Spider-Man #619 - Marvel
Artist: Marcos Martin

This is the latest in a range of great ASM covers recently - look out for ASM #620 in around a weeks' time as I'll no doubt let you see that too (it's great!).

Here's to a long and illustrious blogging career.  Touch wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.

[BEEEEEEEEEEEP!]